Collection Events to support Community Social
Responsibilities goals and objectives
Intercon Solutions collection events are designed to
enhance your community social responsibilities goals
and objectives. These events actively encourage your
citizens and local businesses to establish efforts towards
sustaining our precious resources and minimizing environmental
Community Collection Events
U.S. EPA has reported that electronic equipment is one
of the fastest growing waste streams in the United States.
Collection events encourage citizens to bring in their
surplus electrical and electronic equipment from home
and local businesses for recycling.
Collection events consist of the following:
- Pre-event support for advertising/publicity throughout
- Intercon Solutions consultative services in creating
a detailed, operational plan for collections and logistics.
- Provision of containers and storage units for the
safe collection and transport of equipment.
- Management and segregation of materials at your
site by Intercon Solutions OSHA trained staff.
- Detailed report by weight and types of materials.
- Environmental sustainability report reflecting carbon
The collection events benefits would include contribution
to Community Social Responsibility goals and objectives,
improved community services, expand public relations
efforts and preserve the environment.
Contact Intercon Solutions today to establish
“A Partnership in Green".
Still have questions about Community Collection Events? Contact Intercon Solutions here.