Intercon Solutions has designed and implemented a fully-managed
light bulb recycling program for thousands of corporations, organizations,
municipalities, local and state government agencies throughout the
Light Bulb Recycling Services
Intercon Solutions will recycle any type of light bulbs designated
as a "Universal Waste". Compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs),
and with other energy-efficient lighting such as linear fluorescent
and high intensity discharge (HID) lamps contain a very small amount
of mercury, an element essential to achieving energy savings. While
these lamps help consumers and businesses cut their energy usage
and reduce energy costs, it is important that any product containing
mercury be properly managed when it becomes waste to protect public
health and the environment. The best way to prevent the release
of mercury from lighting is to recycle lamps properly and keep them
from going in landfills.
Intercon Solutions light bulb recycling services consist of following
- State of the art treatment including crushing, separating and
retorting process equipment.
- Mercury distillation equipment.
- Sealed drum turning equipment for processing crushed lamps.
- Issue of destruction/recycling certificate
- Premier customer service to answer any questions and process
your order quickly.
Light Bulb Recycling Services Benefits
- Provide the complete process of recycling your lamps including
mercury distillation from the phosphor powder.
- Furnish packaging and transportation services for your spent
lamps with proper labeling.
- All hazardous materials are handled safely and recycled properly.
- Keeps you in compliance with EPA & DOT regulations.
- Certification that your lamps have been destroyed and the components
- Minimizes long term liabilities.
- Preserves natural resources.
Contact Intercon Solutions today to establish "A Partnership
Still have questions about Light Bulb Recycling Services? Contact Intercon Solutions here.